The Master Class Intensive is an in-depth, in vivo workshop for veterans of the Master Class. Participants will be working very hard at addressing personal issues, in at least 5-6 sessions over three days. The workshop will mostly consist of demonstrations, and practicums in pairs in order to facilitate an intense learning experience. With the demonstrations and practicums (as both client and therapist), which will be at an advance level, participants will benefit personally and gain experiential knowledge that will increase therapeutic skills and ability.
Advanced Learning Topics
Advanced Learning Topics include:
- Case Conceptualization & Target Selection
- Preparation phase strategies for complex trauma
- Resource Development and Installation
- Negative and Positive Cognition Selection
- Recognizing Signs of Processing
- Fine-tuning the Application of Dual Attention Stimulation to Maximize Processing
- Clinical Containment Issues
- Knowing when to interweave vs. "stay out of the way"
- Consolidating Treatment Gains
- Roger Solomon
- Roger Solomon, Ph.D. is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treatment of trauma and grief. He is on the Senior Faculty of the EMDR Institute and provides EMDR training internationally. At the present time, he is a consultant to NASA, the US Senate, South Carolina Department of Public Safety, and Polizia di Stato (Italy). He has also worked with are the FBI, the Secret Service, US Department of State Diplomatic Security, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, several national security agencies. Dr. Solomon has authored 33 articles and book chapters on topics of trauma, grief, stress, and EMDR.
Find out more about Roger Solomon
- $1760 (inc. GST)
- $1540 (inc. GST) for payments prior to August 12